blogspot visit counter

View My Stats

Thank for visiting my travel blog for Germany!

Thanks for visiting my travel blog for Germany! Please share this link with friends near and far...

I have enjoyed sharing the amazing Goethe-Institut Transatlantic Outreach Program adventure with you. I hope you also have enjoyed the photos! I have added videos and more photos for your enjoyment!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Weimar and the Buchenwald Gedenkstatte

More Weimar and Buchenwald photos can be found at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2058389&id=1009425114&l=893c6f85f4


h

The day in Weimar was both calming and sad - calm as we enjoyed the cultural heritage of Goethe, Schiller and Liszt, and sad to witness the Buchenwald concentration camp and important to recall the horrors and to honor the resistance by the heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment