blogspot visit counter

View My Stats

Thank for visiting my travel blog for Germany!

Thanks for visiting my travel blog for Germany! Please share this link with friends near and far...

I have enjoyed sharing the amazing Goethe-Institut Transatlantic Outreach Program adventure with you. I hope you also have enjoyed the photos! I have added videos and more photos for your enjoyment!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just two more days till liftoff for the Goethe Institut TOP study tour!

I can hardly believe it is time to pack for the trip to Germany with Goethe! I have been researching our destinations, and I am so excited about the connections to important history and culture...I will certainly be busy documenting all I see and experience, and posting the news and photos here for you to also appreciate.

Next up, the itinerary so you can follow along. Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment