blogspot visit counter

View My Stats

Thank for visiting my travel blog for Germany!

Thanks for visiting my travel blog for Germany! Please share this link with friends near and far...

I have enjoyed sharing the amazing Goethe-Institut Transatlantic Outreach Program adventure with you. I hope you also have enjoyed the photos! I have added videos and more photos for your enjoyment!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

FIRST DAY IN GERMANY - ERFURT IS LOVELY!

More Erfurt photos are at



We arrived safely, though tired, after the late departure from Washington. Storms delayed our flight, and it was bumpy for much of the first hour and a half. I was able to get some sleep, and landing in Germany was a great way to start our Sunday morning.



We arrived in Erfurt by train, and after unpacking a bit, we ventured out to explore the city. The weather was fantastic, and the sites were well worth the walking and climbing. Tschuss!








No comments:

Post a Comment