blogspot visit counter

View My Stats

Thank for visiting my travel blog for Germany!

Thanks for visiting my travel blog for Germany! Please share this link with friends near and far...

I have enjoyed sharing the amazing Goethe-Institut Transatlantic Outreach Program adventure with you. I hope you also have enjoyed the photos! I have added videos and more photos for your enjoyment!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

T-Minus 13 hours to flight time!

Here it is, the last evening at home prior to the Goethe TOP trip.  Am I packed?  Half-way, just trying to make copies of passport and tickets, ensuring the netbook has the programs I need, and spending some time with my dear heart, Steve!

I am excited about the program - Goethe has done a fabulous job arranging so many activities and meetings that I will be kept busy and enjoying every minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment